Tell Us About Your Legal Issue

Express Entry

Express Entry

As of January 1, 2015 the Canadian government has introduced a program known as the express entry in which the candidate gets a direct PR status under the federal economic immigration programs.

There are three federal immigration programs:

The federal skilled worker program

Minimum requirements

You must have a work experience of at least one year i.e. 1560 hours total/30 hours per week. You can work continuous full time or an equal amount in part time. You must have paid job with regular pay cheques. Unpaid jobs or internships do not count. You must have the skill types 0, A or B.

As for the language requirement you must meet the minimum Canadian language requirements and must have taken a language test as approved by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

You must show that you meet the requirements in English or French by including the test results when you complete your Express Entry profile. Your test results must not be more than two years old on the day you apply for permanent residence.

As for the education you must have complete a Canadian post-secondary education or completed a foreign credential approved by the CIC.

Skilled Trades

Minimum requirements

You must have at least two years of full time work experience in a skilled trade within the next five years before you apply for the express entry scheme. You must meet the required English or French levels for each language ability. If you want to work as a skilled trade person then you must meet the job requirements as is required or must have an equivalent Canadian certificated in that skilled trade. You must also have a full time offer letter offering you at least a year to work.

There is as such no requirement of education of the Federal Skilled Trades program but if you want to earn points then you can always go for post-secondary education along with your express entry work permit

If you are married or stay with a common law partner then you can decide who will be the main applicant.

Canadian Experience Class

Minimum requirements

For this scheme you need to have at least 12 months of full time skilled work experience in Canada and must have gained you’re your Canadian experience with proper authorization. As is same for the above two you must meet the language requirement as demanded by your job for each language. Work experience gained while you were a student doesn’t count under this program neither does self-employment. There is no education requirement for the Canadian Experience Class but if you want to earn point you can any time opt for the post-secondary education programs.

We have been helping people to get through the express entry programs and we can also help you get your permanent residency. Call us now to book your reservation.