Contact A Toronto Immigration Lawyer
Here’s your chance to come to Canada as a student and study in the most prestigious institutions of Canada. We help students who want to study in Canada get a student visas from the Canadian government. The major requirement to get a student visa is to apply for a study permit.
There are certain requirements if you want to apply for the study permit
- According to the new rules by the government of Canada if you want a study permit then you would require an offer letter of admission by a designated learning institution
- You must show that you are financially strong enough to support yourself while in Canada so that you can pay your fees and living costs all by yourself.
- You must not have any previous criminal record and must be a law abiding citizen. You may need to provide a police certificate.
- You must appear for a medical test and undergo the health check-up procedure
- You must satisfy the immigration/visa officer that you will leave Canada when your studies end.
Renewing your study permit
If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you must complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada. You must check the expiry date on your study permit, and make sure you apply before that date. You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires.
Once you have acquired your study permit, you can then easily apply for your student visa to travel back and forth to Canada.
We have expertise with student visas and our panel of lawyers who can help you secure a student visa so that you can fulfill your dream of studying in Canada. So don’t miss the opportunity and come to us to get your student visa to have great life ahead in Canada.