Contact A Toronto Immigration Lawyer
These kinds of visas are granted to people who want to immigrate temporarily to Canada. A professionally made application can bring a great difference to the process of acquiring a visa.
There are different types of temporary visas.
Every year almost 160,000 students come to Canada to pursue their education and live a better life.
- You must have been accepted by an educational institution.
- You must satisfy the visa officer that you will leave Canada after the end of your studies.
- You must prove that you have enough money to study and stay in Canada and so you need to show how would you be financing your stay an your fees in Canada
- You should have no record of criminal activity.
- You must complete a medical examination as required by the CIC.
- Produce any documents requested by the visa officer.
You must have a valid travel document such as a passport or a Certificate of Identity.
Processing of your application
Most of the applications are processed within a few weeks or may be less.
You need to go to the visa office with all your documents and prior to this you will need to take an appointment with the visa office. After submitting your documents at the visa office you will need to wait for a few weeks for your documents to be examined by the embassy. If everything goes right then you will get your visa letter and then you need to submit your passport at the visa office for it to be stamped. And then you can fly down all your way to Canada. You will also need to undergo a medical examination before applying for the visa. Once you clear the medical tests you can apply for the visitor visa.
We can help you with all these cumbersome procedures and successfully help you get a visitor visa. You can contact us anytime to book your consultation and we will help you get started right away. Call us now or send us email to book your consultation. We will be more than happy to help you.